Friday 20 August 2010

And Before...

2002 – The Horse Year, 2001 – The Snake Year… and since 1985
I started my career in 1985 as part of the new theater company project "Amanita Circus" theater company "Teatre de la Claca", directed by Joan Baixas; an itinerant space where various performances were represented with the sceneries of the universal catalan painter Joan Miró, who had previously been involved sporadically in this company, as well as other painters like Matta or Saura.


These early steps in the area of the arts and the scene led me to study Arts in the Escola Massana of Barcelona, as well as music studies in the Conservatori del Liceu de Barcelona. Simultaneously I have trained and specialized in the film industry, where I was slowly making functions of 2nd camera assistant, focus puller and camera operator. It was not until the year 2003 that I left the field of the camera to face the direction, as 1st Assistant Director first, and then Film Director.

During all these years I have maintained close links with other art forms in which professionally I have not yet been able to develop and express, and that they represent for me an exceptional motivation and lifelong dream.


Teatre de la Claca

Teatre de la Claca

No comments: